- Unless you have express permission from the author, you can’t edit The Thinker’s material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week,” and “London, UK. to “London” or “here”). If you need to materially edit my content, please contact me.
- You must credit the author.
- You must credit The Thinker with a link back to either our home page or (preferably) the specific article URL on The Thinker website.
- If space is tight, you can run the first few lines of the article and then say: “Read the full article on The Thinker” with a link back to the article page on our site.
- It’s OK to put The Thinker’s articles on pages with ads but you can’t sell our material separately.
- You can republish individual articles, but you can’t systematically republish all of our articles.
Linking and Framing
The Thinker appreciates referrals, mentions and links to this site and specific articles. Linking to the home page is OK providing you do not cast us in a false or misleading light. The same goes for our logo. You may not frame the content of our site.
Here is our home page link: http://thethinker.co
Links to Other Sites
The Thinker may contain links to other websites that we think may be of interest to you. We have no control over the sites we link to or their content. You should be aware when you leave The Thinker for another site, and remember that other sites are governed by their own user agreements and privacy policies, which you should read.